Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick Stamping Bella Gnome Pile

Hello! Today I'm sharing a clean and simple card using Stamping Bella's Gnome Pile!  I just love these little gnomes!  They are so adorable!


https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/stamping-bella-stamps/products/gnome-pile-stamping-bella
 
For my card, I chose some fun patterned papers, colored my image to match and fussy cut it out.  Then I embossed my card panel and used the New Sunny Studio Stamps Window Trio Square Die to cut out three little squares.  I filled each one with a different patterned paper and then popped my gnomes on top using foam tape. Then I added a few page flags and my sentiment.    I just love how this turned out!  So clean and simple!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Remember that these stamps and others can be found in the Crafty Doodle Chick Shop! 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love how you colored their beards! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your colouring of their beards is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete