Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick - MFT Rain or Shine

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun card with the New MFT Rain or Shine stamp set.  This adorable set and others can be found in the Crafty Doodle Chick Shop here




https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/mft/products/bb-rain-or-shine-stamp-set-mft


For my card, I decided to create a rainy scene.  I chose some "rain" themed patterned papers, colored my images to match, and fussy cut them out.  Then I die cut some green bushes, and a grey sidewalk out of solid cardstock.  I layered those on top of some rain-drop patterned papers and popped my images on top with some foam tape.  Then I stamped my sentiment on a die cut cloud and added it to the sky with a few other clouds.  A strip of die cut grass and a kite die cut finish the card off, creating a fun little rainy scene. 
 
Here's a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment