Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick Now Has Stamping Bella!

Hello, today I'm sharing a fun card using dontmakemetalkbeforemycoffeeABELLA from Stamping Bella.  I have been a huge fan of Stamping Bella for years and I'm so excited that Crafty Doodle Chick is now carrying them! 


https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/stamping-bella-stamps/products/donttalktomebeforemycoffeeabella-stamping-bella
https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/paper-ink/products/doodlebug-cream-and-sugar-6x6-paper-pad






For my card, I decided to use the super adorable Cream and Sugar papers from Doodlebug which is also now in the Crafty Doodle Chick shop.  I colored my image to match using Copic Markers and cut it into a rectangle.  Then I layered several of the papers together, added a matching coffee die cut to the bottom and finished it all off with a couple of die cut hearts and some enamel dots!

 
here's a look at the inside:



I just love how fun this turned out!  Remember, you can find both of these items plus others in the Crafty Doodle Chick Shop!








No comments:

Post a Comment