Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick- MFT Viking

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a fun card using My Favorite Things Viking Stamp.  I have been dying to use this stamp since it came out, but it keeps selling out!  lol!  Well, now it is finally back in the Crafty Doodle Chick shop so I have create a fun little card to share with you guys! 


https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/mft/products/bb-viking-mft

For my card, I chose some fun Viking papers and colored my image to match using Copic Markers.  Then, I cut him out using my Scan N Cut 2.  I layered several of the papers together, added a match ship die cut and popped my image on top using some foam tape.  Then I stamped my sentiment on the flag and there you have it! 

 
a look at the inside:




Be sure to hop over to the Crafty Doodle Chick Shop and scoop up this little cutie before he's sold out again!  You can find him and many others in the shop.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment