Monday, March 12, 2018

CC Designs March Release Peek #1

Hello!  It's Day #1 of March Peeks for CC Designs and I have the cutest stamp set to share with you!  This adorable set is called Froggie!  it features a ton of adorable little frogs and includes everything you need to build a sweet little froggie scene! 

For my card, I did just that.  I created a sweet little water scene complete with lots of adorable frogs.  First, I chose some fun spring themed patterned papers.  Then, I colored up my images with Copics and cut them out using the Coordinating Dies.  Then I created a simple little water scene and added some clouds from a new set that will be released on the 15th! A sweet little sentiment finishes it all off!  I just love how this turned out.  So much fun! 

 
here's a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check out all the other fabulous cards by the Design Team!  Have a great day!










2 comments:

  1. the inside is cute too.
    I never think to jazz
    up the inside. Cute card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete