Tuesday, January 9, 2018

CC Designs Fawned Valentine's Day Card

Hello!  Today, I'm here sharing one of the new stamp sets from CC Designs.  It's Called Fawned and it's just the cutest!  I comes with two adorable fawn stamps as well as coordinating sentiments! 
 
For my card, I kept things pretty clean and simple.  I colored up my images using Copic Markers, cut them out using the matching outline dies and layered them on top of some patterned paper and die cut grass.  Then I took a die cut heart from the new Heart Banner Die set and popped it in between them using some foam tape.  I added some coordinating paper to the bottom of the card and topped it with the die cut love sentiment from the Love Metal Word Die.  And there you have it.  One cute Valentine's Day card! 
 
 
here's a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day! 
 
Card Details:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment