Saturday, November 4, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge- Magic

Hello!  This week's challenge at Kraftin Kimmie is all about MAGIC!  What could be more magical than elves?  For my card, I chose the oh-so-adorable Toy Maker Elf!  This little cutie was released from the Kraftin Kimmie Vault yesterday!  Be sure to head over to the shop and scoop him up before he sells out! 
 
To create my card, I chose some bright holiday papers from Doodlebug, colored my image to match, and fussy cut him out.  I layered the papers together, stamped my sentiment (Shake it Up Stamp Set), and popped my elf on top using some foam tape.  Then I added a cute snowflake to the top and finished it off with a little button and some twine.  I just love how this turned out. 
 
 
 
a look at the inside:

 
a side view:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you create!!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning, I love the whimsical Christmas colours. Great layout on your card both in and out :)

    ReplyDelete