Sunday, November 19, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie November Release Blog Hop

 
Hello!  The Kraftin Kimmie November Release is now in the Shop and ready to purchase!  Today, we're having a blog hop to celebrate and feature all the new stamps!  For my post, I've chosen Beary Christmas!  This sweet little set is just perfect for holiday cards!
 


 
 
 To create my card, I chose some fun Doodlebug papers, colored my image to match, and cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2. Then I die cut and layered several of the papers together and popped my image on top using foam tape.  For the sentiment, I cut apart one the paper patterned papers and added it to the bottom.  Then I finished the card off with enamel dots and some die cut hearts. 
 
 
 
here's a side view:

 
inside view:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to hop along and see all the fabulous creations by the design team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment