Saturday, August 5, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge: Pearls or Enamel Dots

Hello!  This week I'm hosting the Saturday Challenge at Kraftin Kimmie.  If you know me at all, I love to use enamel dots and faux pearls on my cards. So this week I thought I would challenge you to do the same!!!  So dig out those enamel dots and pearls and start creating!  

For my inspiration card, I chose the NEW Social Sally Stamp!  I just love how adorable she is texting in the park!  Too cute!  I used several patterned papers in the background and created a little park scene with some die cut grass and clouds.  Then I added some black enamel dot to finish it off and draw the eye to the main image. 

 
here's a side view:
 
 
a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Kraftin Kimmie Social Sally
Patterned Papers: Studio Calico Amelia
Paper Smooches Tiny Hearts and Cute clouds Die
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Stampin Up Banner Punch
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment