Saturday, February 25, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge -Magic

Hello!  It's Saturday and that means it's time for another Saturday Challenge from Kraftin Kimmie!  This weeks challenge is all about Magic! 
 
For my card, I decided to use the adorable Rosie Fairy that I colored up for the Kraftin Kimmie Kolor Along a couple of weeks ago.  If you missed my video, you can see it HERE.  In order to create this card, I chose some fun pink and black patterned papers and then layered them in the background.  Then I "fussy" cut my image out using my Scan N Cut 2 and popped it on top of a die cut circle.  some die cut tags and enamel dots top it all off.
 
 
Here's a side view:

 
 a look at the inside:

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you play along with us.  Can't wait to see what you create! 
 
Card Details:
Patterned paper- Crate paper- heart day
Reverse Confetti Stitched Flag Trio Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E40, E43, E47, E49 (image) R81, R85, R89, YG21, YG25, YG67, C0, C7, C9, RV10, RV11, RV34
 

No comments:

Post a Comment