Monday, February 27, 2017

CC Designs Sneak Peek #2 - Rose Bunny

 
 
It's that time again!  It's Day#2 of the CC Designs Peeks for the March Release!  Today, I have an adorable little bunny to share with you from the Rustic Sugar Line!  This little cutie is called Rose Bunny! Isn't it just adorable!!! 
 
For my card, I chose some pretty floral papers and colored my image to match.  I cut it out on my Scan N Cut 2 and popped it on top of a die cut oval using foam tape.  Then I layered the patterned paper in the background, added some twill ribbon and topped it off with a couple of paper flags. 
 
 
Here's a side view:



 
A look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
CC Designs Rose Bunny
Patterned Paper- Carta Bella Flora No.1
Spellbinders Ovals and Scalloped Ovals Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Ribbon- Walmart
Spiral Clip- My Stash
Copic Colors: W5, W3, W1, W0, R20, RV11, RV10, R20, R21, R22, R24, R27, R29, G24, G28, G29, R02, R05

1 comment: