Monday, December 5, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie's Twelve Krafty Days of Christmas- Day Five

Hello!  Today, I'm here sharing a fun card featuring Serena Sparkles and Ocean Background released in May from Kraftin Kimmie.  We're in the midst of Kraftin Kimmie's Twelve Krafty Days of Christmas.  Each day, the Krafty Design Team has been recapping all of the amazing releases we've had each month of 2016!  Today is Day #5 and the month of May!  One of my favorite stamps was released that month! Serena Sparkles!  I used this adorable stamp and the fabulous Ocean Background to create this new card! 

 
For my card, I stamped out this cutie and masked in the Ocean Background behind her.  I used some fun mermaid papers and colored my image to match.  After layering a few of the patterned papers, I popped my image on top using foam tape and created a little ocean scene with some coral die cuts, stickers, and shell embellishment.  Some liquid pearls top it all off. 

 
Here's a side view

 
A look at the inside
 
Card Details:
Kraftin Kimmie Serena Sparkles
Kraftin Kimmie Ocean Background
Gina Marie Coral Dies
Gina Marie Stitched Rectangles Die
The Paper Studio Knick Knacks-Sea Shells
Pearls-Michaels
Patterned Paper- Echo Park- Let's Be Mermaids
CC Designs Scalloped Circles Die
LaLa Land Under the Sea Die
My Favorite Things Orange Zest
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Wink of Stella- clear
Copic Colors: (skin) E00, E000, E21, E11, E04, R20 (hair) E40, E43, E47, E49 (image) YG21, YG25, YG67, YG23, G29, BG53, BG57, BG49, V06, V09, V04, RV13, RV29, RV19, Y13, Y08, Y26, YR15, YR09, BG10
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to hop over to the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to see all the fabulous May sets featured! 



No comments:

Post a Comment