Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday

It's Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin Kimmie!!!
 
For my card, I decided to create one with a fun little Christmas Baking theme!  I chose this adorable elf from the Made By Elves set and found some patterned papers with Christmas candies and cookies.  Then I colored my image to match, die cut him on my Scan N Cut 2 and popped him on top of this little shaker.  I added a die cut "Merry" and stamped Christmas on to a little brown tag.  I heat embossed it in white and popped it on top of the shaker as well.  Some little die cut gingerbread people and some misc. sequins finish off the card. 
 
Here's a side view:
A look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Gina Marie Stitched Rounded Rectangles Die
MFT Merry Christmas Die
Reverse Confetti Love Note Die
Reverse Confetti Class Act Die
Patterned Paper - Recollections Sugar Plums
Copic Colors: Skin (E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20) Hair (C0, C1, C3, C5) image (R24, R27, R29, R56, R59, YG61, YG63, YG67, E23, E25, E27, C3, C5, C0, C1)
 
Be sure to stop by the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to see all the fabulous DT Cards.  Hope you'll play along with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment