Monday, December 12, 2016

KRAFTIN' KIMMIE STAMPS' TWELVE KRAFTY DAYS OF CHRISTMAS- Big Finale!

Hello!  Today, I'm here to share with you the Twelfth Day of the Krafty Christmas Series at Kraftin Kimmie! Over the last twelve days, the design team members have been sharing some of their favorite creations from the past year! 
 
Today, each design team member is sharing their favorite stamp set from the last twelve months!  Soooooo... my favorite was Rosie Fairy!  I just love how adorable she is and that rose is gorgeous and so much fun to color! 

 
For my card, I decided to go with a black, white, and yellow theme!  I felt like it was a little unexpected and edgy!  So, I chose some fun patterned papers, colored my image to match, and cut her out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then, I layered several papers in the background, added some pleated ribbon and die cut a fun scallop border.  I assembled everything on the card front and then added my fairy using some foam tape to add dimension.  Then I stamped a cute little sentiment from the Kraftin Kimmie Make Your Own Magic Stamp Set and topped it off with some pearl stickers.
 
 
Here's a side view
 
 
A look at the inside
 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye Breeze
Pearls- Michaels
Square Stitched Postage Stamp Die- Ebay
Ribbon- Walmart
Reverse Confetti Wonky Double Edge Border Die
Spellbinders Square Die
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Be sure to hop over to the Kraftin Kimmie Blog to see all the fabulous designs and Design Team favorites from 2016! 

No comments:

Post a Comment