Saturday, December 3, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge - Paper Piecing!

 
It's time for another Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge!  This week's theme is Paper Piecing! 
 
 For this week's Paper Piecing challenge, I decided to use the oh-so-adorable Shake It Up Set.  I paper pieced the snow globe with some snowflake patterned paper, colored my images to match and cut them out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I popped them on top using some foam tape.  I layered several patterned papers in the background and added some cute ruffled ribbon for interest.  Some pearl stickers top it all off.
 
 
 
Here's a side view: 
 
 
 
 A look at the inside:  
 
 
 
Card Details:
Kraftin Kimmie Shake it Up Stamp Set
Patterned Paper- Echo Park I Love Winter
Pearl Stickers- Michaels
Gina Marie X-stitched Squares Die
Reverse Confetti Love Note Die
Reverse Confetti Class Act Die
Stampin Up Night of Navy Ink
Copic Colors: C0, C3, C5, C9, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, YR68, R24, R56, R59, BG53, BG57, R20
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment