Sunday, October 16, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie October Release Blog Hop!

 
Hello!  It's finally here!  The new Kraftin Kimmie October Stamps are in the store and we're celebrating with a blog hop!  The set I'm featuring today is call Got Snow!  Isn't he just the cutest! 
 
 
I just love the look on his little face...adorable!!!  For my card, I wanted to keep things bright and fun so I chose some whimsical snowflake paper and colored my image to match.  Then I layered several patterned papers in the background, added some brown gingham ribbon, a snowflake charm and die cut my image into a circle.  I popped in on top using some foam tape and topped the card off with some enamel dots and a banner punch in the top corner. 
 
 
here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
One final look:
 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas
Stampin Up Early Espresso Ink
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Gina Marie X Stitched Squares
CC Designs Scalloped Circles
Wink of Stella - Clear
Button, ribbon, and charm-my stash
Enamel Dots- Echo Park and The Paper Studio,
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E04, E21, E11, R20 (hair) E42, E44, E47, YG63, YG67, G28, E57, BG0000, BG10, BG13, BG49, BG75, C0, C1, R35, R37, R59, YR18, YR04, E08
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment