Sunday, October 2, 2016

CC Designs October Release Preview Day #1

 
Hello!  Today is Preview Day #1 for the October CC Designs Release!  I can't believe it's October already!  That means it's time to get started on those Christmas Cards.  Not to worry, CC Designs has you covered!  This month's release is all about Christmas!  Today, I'm featuring the adorable Elves Set!  Let me tell you, you are going to love it!  It's filled with adorable elves perfect for the Holiday Season!  I'm also featuring the NEW Holiday Tag Die which come complete with tag, a little nesting square for the inside and a sentiment strip!  Perfect for all those holiday gifts! 

 
For my card, I first created the little tag.  I die cut it out in some festive Doodlebug paper and then stamped and colored my image to match.  I cut the elf out with my Scan N Cut 2 and popped him on top of the tag using foam tape.  I chose an adorable sentiment from the NEW Holly Jolly Sentiments set and stamped it to the side of my little elf.  Then, I created the background.  I cut a couple sheets of patterned paper and layered them on top of each other and finished them off with a scallop boarder (which is actually a frame that I cut to fit).  Then, I popped my tag in the center with foam tape and added a couple of die cut tags to the top right corner.  Some bright enamel dots finish it off. 
 
Here's a side view:

 
A look at the inside:
 
 
And one final look:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to pop over to the CC Designs Blog to see all the other New Release Previews!
 
Card Details:
CC Designs Elves Stamp Set
CC Designs Holiday Tag Die
CC Designs Holly Jolly Sentiments
Gina Marie Stitched Scallop Frames Die
Reverse Confetti Stitched Flag Trio
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Here Comes Santa Claus
Enamel Dots: The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E42, E44, E47, E49 (image) R35, R37, R59, BG53, BG57, BG75, C0, C1, C3, YG07, YG09, G29, RV000, RV10, RV11, Y23, Y17, E84
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Larissa....OMGOODNESS! I am in total love here....awesome card girl

    ReplyDelete