Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Holiday Sissy

 
 
Hello!  It's Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin Kimmie and today I'm sharing a whimsical holiday card featuring Holiday Sissy which was just released on Saturday.  You can find her HERE in the shop!
 
For my card, I found some fabulous holiday paper with pink, gold, green, and black!  Love it!  So I chose a few patterns to work with and colored my image to match using my Copic Markers.  Then I die cut several layers, added some ribbon, and placed my image on top.  Then I added some paper straws, flowers, rhinestone swirls, and a couple of punched tags in the corner.  Oh, and those little yellow roses are actually gold roses, not sure if you can really tell from the picture :)  There you have it... one nontraditional holiday card! 
 
 
A side view:

 
A look at the inside:

 
One final view:

 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- The Paper Studio Holiday Chic
Stickles- Golden Rod
Jolee's Boutique Gold Round Gems
Ribbon- Waverly (Walmart)
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
CC Designs Shapers 1 Die
Want 2 Scrap Black Rhinestone Swirls
Spiral Clip - my stash
Flowers- Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts, and Ebay
Paper Straws- my stash
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E50, E55, E57, RV14, R29, R59, YG21, YG07, YG09, YG67, YG29, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, Y32, Y26, Y28

No comments:

Post a Comment