Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Wonderful Wednesday Host



Hello!  Today, I'm hosting Wonderful Wednesday on the Kraftin Kimmie Blog!  For today's card, I decided to use a Christmas theme.  Less than four months until Christmas and time to get started on those holiday cards!!  This is NO PEEKING.  Isn't is just adorable!  I love that the santa is more casual looking and that little elf just looks so happy! 

 
For my card, I chose some holiday paper with a touch of black.  I love the idea of black in Christmas paper.  I think it make it look so classic.  Then, I colored my image to match with Copic markers.  I die cut several layers of paper, and added some ribbon and paper flowers. 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
a close up:
 
 
a look at the inside:
 
 
Hope you'll play along with us.  Can't wait to see what you create!
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio- 12 Days of Christmas
Paper Flowers- Wild Orchid Crafts
My Favorite things - Triple Scallop Die
CC Designs- Scalloped Circles Die
Gina Marie - X Stitched Squares Die
Ribbon- my stash
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Copic Colors (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (image) R24, R27, R29, R59, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, Y26, YG61, YG63, YG67
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment