Saturday, September 10, 2016

Kraft-tember Challenge/Tutorial - Flowers

 
It's Kraft-tember at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, an all day krop celebration with challenges and tutorials every two hours!  What could be more fun than that?  I'm on the BLOG today sharing a fun tutorial on how to arrange paper flowers!  Be sure to hop over there and check out how I arranged these poinsettias. I'm also hosting a FLOWERS Challenge too! 
 
 
For this fun little card, I decided to use the ADORABLE Whimsical Gnome set.  I masked a little candy cane into his can which will be available in one of the new sets that will preview later this week.  Then, I chose my patterned papers and colored my image to match. 
 
Next, I die cut several layers of my paper and popped my image with foam tape.  I added my floral arrangement and topped the card off with a banner punch and a cute little button. 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
a view from above:
 
 
 
and a look at the inside:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you join in on the challenge and pop in to say hi in the Facebook Group!  Happy Kraft-tember! 
 
Oh, and I almost forgot the best part!  Kimmie is having a MAKE YOUR OWN SALE - 25% off!  How great is that!!!  You can find all the info in the Facebook Group!
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- Basic Grey Nordic Holiday
Flowers- Hobby Lobby
Leaves- Wild Orchid Crafts
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Button - my stash
Gina Marie Stitched Ovals
MFT Blueprinst 1 & 18
Stampin Up Early Espresso Ink
Copic Colors- skin (E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (image) C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, YG25, YG67, G99, R35, R37, R59
 

No comments:

Post a Comment