Friday, September 16, 2016

CC Designs 4 Seasons Girls

Hello!  Hope you have had a great week!  Today, I'm here to share my fun autumn card using the NEW 4 Seasons Girls Stamp set from CC Designs.  I have to tell you, I absolutely LOVE this set!  It includes on girl for each season and they are all adorable!!! 

* New Roberto's Rascals 4 Seasons Girls Clear Stamp
 
For my card, I decided to use the autumn girl.  I chose some very fun Doodlebug paper and colored my image to match.  Then I used the new Autumn dies set and cut out some pumpkins and a cute little sunflower.  I layered it into an arrangement, adding a couple of die cut leaves and there you have it. 


 
A Side View:
 
 
A close up:
 
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Fall Friends
CC Designs Autumn Die Set
CC Designs Forest Pixie Stamp Set (sentiment)
CC Designs Enamel Dots - Autumn
Gina Marie Leaves Dies
Stampin Up Banner Punch
button - my stash
Gina Marie - Stitched Ovals Die
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E41, E43, E47, E49 (image) R35, R37, R59, E31, E35, E37, Y19, YR15, YR16, YR18, E08
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment