Friday, August 12, 2016

CC Designs Creepy Crawlies

Hello!  Today is packed full of posts!  Today, I'm sharing my card using the NEW CREEPY CRAWLIES set at CC Designs!  I chose those little spider for this one although all the images are just adorable!  Be sure to head over to the store and check out all the NEW stamps!  You will not be disappointed! 
 
For my card, I decided to use some cute little Halloween paper from Doodlebug.  Then I colored my image to match.  I decided to make her a fury spider and colors her tails, legs, and hat much like I do hair.  Then I added some bright paper flowers, some pleated ribbon, and a few enamel dots to finish it off. 
 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great day!
 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper- Doodlebug October 31st
CC Designs Creepy Crawlies Outline Dies
CC Designs Dotty Rectangles Dies
Darice Foliage Branch Die
My Favorite Things labels die
Paper Flowers- Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts
Stampin Up Banner Punch
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Ribbon- Walmart Waverly Designs
Enamel Dots- CC Designs Autumn, Halloween Boo, and Hobby Lobby
Copic Colors- (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, R20 (hair) E35, E59, E49 (image) C9, C5, C3, V12, V15, V17, BV29
 

No comments:

Post a Comment