Sunday, July 10, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie July 2016 Release Hop

 
 
 
Guess what day it is!!!  It's RELEASE DAY! 
 ALL FOUR of the MAGICAL new clear stamp sets have been released and now we're celebrating with a super fun krafty HOP! So grab a nice hot beverage and put your feet up because you will need a few relaxing minutes to enjoy all the magical fun we have in store for you! 
 
Today, I'm featuring the adorable set by artist Becky Pearce called Unicorns and Rainbows!  I absolutely love this set!  I can so see myself using it again and again!  It's just so versatile and who doesn't love unicorns?  
 
For my card today, I used this super fun paper from Doodlebug.  I really love the rainbow colors and thought they would be perfect for my little unicorn.  Then, I colored up my image and gave my little unicorn some hot pink hair and a multicolored horn.  I added some fun die cuts, some baker's twine, a fun little star charm and some enamel dots.  Then, I decided to stamp my sentiment on one of the clouds.  I really like this technique and I'm sure you'll see it again :)  There you have it!  One bright and cheerful unicorn card! 


 
Here's a side view:

 
A look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper - Doodlebug Fruit Stand
Reverse Confetti Die -  Love Note Die
Reverse Confetti Die - Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panels Die
Enamel Dots - The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Stampin Up Lovely Lilac Ink
X Stitched Squares Die - Gina Marie Stamps
Wink of Stella - Clear
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Tag Punch - EK Success
La-La Land Stitched Sun and Clouds Die
Star Charm - Ebay
Bakers Twine - My Stash
Copic Colors: W5, W3, W2, W0, R20, BV02, BV04, BV08, YG21, YG25, YG67, Y13, Y17, RV02, RV04, RV06, RV19, R59, BG01, BG05, BG02, B05, B26
 
Continue hopping to see all the new sets in action.  I promise you won't be disappointed!  After you're finished, pop over to the shop and snap up these adorable sets!  Remember, it you have to it ALL, we also have our July Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all FOUR of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!
 
Now let's celebrate our NEW release and get
hoppin' and shoppin'!!
 
Follow the HOP to see the other Krafty Kreations:
 
 


2 comments: