Sunday, June 12, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie June Release Day!

 
 
Hello!  Today is the Kraftin Kimmie June Release Day!  I'm sharing another creation using the fabulous Fiona!  Isn't she beautiful!!! For this release the Guest Design Team received a beautiful kit of fun summer papers and embellishments so I started there.  I picked a super yummy pineapple print for the background and then decided to make a shaker card.  The kit had these gorgeous sequins in it and I really wanted to use them!  Then, I colored up my image with Copic markers and paper pieced her swimsuit in a modern stripe.  I had so much fun creating this!  Hope you like it!
 
 
Here's a side view:

 
A look at the inside of the card:

 
Details:
Patterned Paper; Echo Park Summer Party
MFT Orange Zest Ink
Echo Park Summer Party Washi Tape
Echo Park Summer Party Enamel Dots
Banner Punch- Stampin Up
Flag Punch - EK Success
MFT - Wave Border Die
LaLa Land Crafts Stitched Sun and Clouds Die
Stitched Scallop Frame- Gina Marie Dies
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you like my card!  Be sure to hop along and see all the other beautiful creations!  Also, in case you haven't heard, the NEW KRAFTIN KIMMIE SHOP is OPEN!  Be sure to pop over and check it out!  You will love it and the best part...all the new stamps are there waiting for you!  Plus...Kimmie has a gift for you!! EVERY order placed this weekend will receive a special little extra something in their package!!! Could be a stamp, maybe buttons, sequins, enamel dots, flowers, brads....who knows! It'll be a fun SURPRISE!!! So, what are you waiting for? Get to hoppin' and shoppin'! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I just adore your cards!!! You rocked this new release stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy heck this is awesome!!! It's amazing. I keep staring at it! Soooooo cool! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shaker card - gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just darling..love it. Great dimension and colours.

    ReplyDelete