Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie Guest DT Call Part 4

Hello there!  Summer is almost here and today I have a fun Summer card to share with you guys!  This is Margarita from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.  Kimmie is having another Guest DT call and I had so much fun guest designing in April that I thought I would try out again! 


 
For this card, I started with some very fun paper and colored my image to match.  Then I added some die cuts, and embellishments to make it pop! 
 
 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
I decided to paper piece the inner tube, but I have to tell you, this was a lot of work!  I didn't realize how difficult it would be to cut around her tiny feet and hands, but I do really like how it turned out!  So it was worth it! 
 
Thank so much for stopping by!  Wish me luck in the DT call!
 
Details:
Patterned Paper:
Image: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Margarita
Paper Smooches Tiny Hearts Die
Stitched Ovals Die by Gina Marie
Echo Park Flamingo Palm Die
Recollections Enamel Dots (Michaels)
LaLa Land Flag Banner Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Button: My Stash
Spiral Paper Clip: My Stash
Ribbon: Wal-Mart
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20 (Hair) E18, R08, YR07, YR14, YR21 (image) YG21, YG13, YG17, G29, G09, RV13, RV14, RV19, R17, R59, B00, BG53, BG57, BG09
 

No comments:

Post a Comment