Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Fan

Hello!  Today, I have a fun sports card to share with you guys.  This is The Fan and you can find her HERE in the Saturated Canary Shop.  So, I have to tell you, I love this image!  While I never really played sports myself (I was in drill team), I love to make sports-themed cards!  They're just so fun!  I love her little baseball cap and her little flag...so cute!! 

 
For this card, I wanted to use some really cute sports paper, so I dug through my old scrapbook paper (12X12) and found this collection.  It's from American Crafts and it's called the Junior Collection.  Usually, I only use 6X6 patterned paper because the print is much smaller and works better for cards, but I really liked this paper and decided to use it.  Unfortunately, you can't really see the wording very well at the bottom, but it has some fun sporting words on it like "radical, play, wild," etc.  Since she isn't necessarily designated for a specific sport, I decided to go with stars as my embellishments.  I used various die cuts to cut them out and also added some sequins to make it fun. 
 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
Add caption
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a great one! 
 
Details:
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Junior Collection
Sentiment: My Favorite Things Jersey Stamp Set
Star Die: Me and My Big Ideas Star Die by Sizzix
Star Border Die: My Favorite Things
Banner Die: My Favorite Things
Stitched Circle Die: Gina Marie
Misc. Star Dies: Sizzix
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E11, E13, E15, E18, E29 (image) B21, B24, B28, B29, Y32, Y35, YR12, YR16, Y38, YR18, E08, G99, YG91, YG95, YG97, YG63, R27, R29, R59, C0, C3, C5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment