Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patrick's Day and Bellarific Friday Challenge

Hello there!  Today I have two cards to show you.  The first is for the Bellarific Friday Challenge over at Stamping Bella. The theme this week was paper piecing so I decided to play along and make an Easter card.  This is Bunny and you can find her HERE in the Stamping Bella store. 


For this card, I decided to paper piece her skirt and then added some pleats/folds with my C1 and C3 Copic markers.  I really like how it turned out!  Here's a side view:
 
 
Details:
Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Hello Spring
Sentiment Stamp: Studio G (Michaels)
Yellow Ribbon: Stampin Up Daffodil Delight
Ink: Stampin Up Lovely Lilac
Doily: My Stash
Button: My Stash
 
 
I also have another Stamping Bella card to show in honor of St. Patrick's Day.  This image has long been retired, but I still love my bellas and like to make cards with them when I can.  My ultimate goal is to collect all of the bellas that were released, but I'm still a few shy.  I've been hunting them down ever since they were retired. So, if you know anyone looking to get rid of their bellas, I'm your girl! 
 
 
For this card, I used some adorable paper from Doodlebug called Pot O'Gold and scattered some little shamrock rhinestones I got from Oriental Trading Co.  I actually found these by accident when I was ordering some supplies for my son's birthday, but they were so cute, I couldn't pass them up! 
 
 

 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Hope you have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!  Stay safe! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment