Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Murray

Hello!  I can't believe Easter is almost here!  Time goes by so fast!  Today I have a sweet little card to share with you using Murray from Saturated Canary.  You can find her HERE in the shop.  I just love her little tights and that little chick is to die for!  Adorbs! 
 
 
For this card, I wanted to use some bright Easter papers (you guys know how I love bright colors) so I decided to use my new paper pad by Doodlebug.  It's called Bunnyville and I just love it!  How fun are those little bunnies!  Every year, I find myself searching for cute Easter paper and coming up empty-handed, but now I finally found some! 
 
Here's a closer look at the card:
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Easter!
 
Details:
Patterned Paper: Bunnyville by Doodlebug
Sentiment: Studio G (Michaels)
Button: My Stash
Tag Punch: Stampin Up
Copic Markers: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (image) E37, E39, E57, E33, E31, Y13, Y15, Y19, RV10, RV11, RV04, RV19, YG03, YG13, YG67, YG11, YR04, YR16, E08, B00, BG02, BG05, BG18
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment