Sunday, January 10, 2016

All Dressed Up PINK challenge and DT call

Hello there!  Just wanted share a card I made for the All Dressed Up Pink Challenge.  I have been admiring their images for quite some time and I finally got around to playing with one of them.  This is Looking Gorgeous and you can find her HERE in the shop.  I have to tell you, I LOVED coloring this image.  She is soooo pretty!  In fact, I had so much fun, I decided to apply for their DT.  So, wish me luck :) 

Now, on to the card.  I am so in love with black and white stripes right now so I decided to use some paper from Heidi Swapp for this little beauty.  I just love the combo of soft pretty flowers with the bold black and white.  Then I added some Prima flowers, some swirls from My Favorite Things, and some ribbon I bought from Walmart on Halloween clearance (probably one of my best finds ever!). 

 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
Supplies: 
Patterned Paper: Heidi Swapp
Coloring: Copic Markers
Ribbon: Walmart
Flowers: Prima
Pearls: My Stash
Swirl Die: My Favorite Things
Leafy Branch Die: Magnolia
Leaf Punch: Stampin Up
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment