Thursday, December 3, 2015

Santa in His PJ's

Ho Ho Ho!  Christmas is just around the corner!  I can't believe it's already December.  Where does the time go? Have you made a dent in your Christmas shopping?   Unfortunately, I have barely begun.  Guess I better get busy!  Today, I have an adorable little card to share with you using one of the new Whimsie Doodles stamps called Santa's Break.  Isn't he just the cutest!  I just love his little PJ's and cookie!  Oh so cute!  You can find him HERE in the store. He would be the perfect addition to your holiday cards! 
 
 
For this card, I colored him up with my Copics and used some adorable paper from American Crafts.  Then I stamped the little Christmas sentiment from one of my Stampin Up stamp sets and then added some sparkly holly.  (hint: holly is from Walmart and is actually considered table confetti, but it's made out of cardboard and is already all glittered up so I decided to use it on my card). 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment