Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!  I meant to post this earlier today, but with all the holiday hustle, this was the earliest I could get it uploaded.  This is called The Ballet and you can find it here in the Saturated Canary shop, but only for a limited time so don't wait!  The minute I saw this image, I knew I had to make a card with it.  I've always loved The Nutcracker and one day I hope to start a family tradition with my son (when he's old enough to enjoy it).  I even love watching it on TV. 
 
 
 
For this card, I colored the image with Copics, added some paper from American Crafts, punched a white snowflake using a die from Gina Marie Designs, added the sentiment from Stampin Up, a couple of flags from my Stampin up punch and a button from my stash.  I really wanted to keep this card pretty simple so all the focus would be on the image. 
 
 
Here's a closer look.  Thanks so much for stopping by and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment