Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sassy Little Witch

Hello, Hello!  Hope you guys are having a great week!  Today I've got a super sassy Halloween card for you.  I used one of my favorite stamp sets from Close To My Heart : Wicked.  Unfortunately, it's retired, but you can still find it on ebay from time to time.  I just love it! 


 
 
So without further adue... here's my card:
 
 
I used the My Favorite Things Rosette Die as well as one of the four corners dies from My Favorite Things as well. The crow is a sticker from Martha Stewart.  I used Staz On to ink up the image.  For some reason, my Memento just wasn't dark enough so I pulled out the big guns.  The Staz On worked perfectly! 

 
Here's a peek at the inside. 
 

 
And a close up of the image. 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll be posting some more Halloween goodness soon so check back!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment