Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lucky Little Bunny


Hi there, just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the lovely comments you left on my blog yesterday!  You guys are so sweet!  Today I have a sweet little card using the new set Lucky Bunnies from The Greeting Farm.  This is a clear stamp set and I have tell you it is top notch.  Personally, I usually try to steer clear of clear stamps...no pun intended :)...because they don't usually hold ink very well and I have a hard time getting a bold image.  But these clear stamps from the Greeting Farm are VERY HIGH QUALITY!  I had no problems at all. In fact, I think I'm going to have to purchase some of the older clear sets no that I know they work so well!  Trust me, you will not be disappointed.  Ok, so now let me tell you a litle bit about my card:  I stamped this little guy with Memento ink, colored him with copics and used my nestabilities to frame him.  The clouds were cut using a pattern that came with my SCAL2 and the twine is something I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  Also, you may notice the sentiment is from the new Made By set.  I really love how this little guy turned out and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to part with him.  I may have to just display him in my scrap room :) 



Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love your cards & I'm excited and proud of you for getting on the new design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can officially congratulate you, Larisa! :D Congratulations on becoming a Farmer! I love the way you created a scene with Lucky bunny there. Looking forward to working with you over the next 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your work! So fabulous! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us over at The Greeting Farm! I'm getting some serious inspiration looking through your blog.

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is DARLING! Such sweet coloring and awesome clouds :)

    ReplyDelete