Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dare to Be Sassy

I realize this is a couple days late, but I wanted to post anyway. This week's Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge is to create a tag. This is a digital tag I created and I think it turned out so cute. I'm thinking I'm going to use in on one of digital scrapbook pages :) I used Creative Memories Story Book Creator Software to put it all together. I can't say enough about this program. It's so easy to use and produces high quality elements! Love it!

On another note, many of you may have noticed I'm no longer coordinating the Sassy Thursday Challenges. Things have been very busy at work lately and I've decided to pass the torch. Thankfully, Kathy has volunteered to run things and she's doing a great job already! As the new yearbook sponsor at the school where I work, I just don't have as much time for crafting as I used to, but no worries, I'm still apart of the Sassy team and I will be posting creations regularly. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment