Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So Sorry!

So Sorry it's been such a long time since my last post! I've been a little under the weather lately which has kept me from being creative :( Good news is I should have something to show in a couple days.

I also have a bit of info to share. For those of you who are scrapbookers, I've decided to try my hand at digital scrapbooking! I know, I know, I never thought I would turn from paper scrapping, but I'm sooooo far behind in my scrapbooking, especially since I've started stamping/card making. So I've decided to give digi scrapping a try. I just placed my order for Creative Memories Storybook Creator Plus and I can't wait to try it out. I've done a ton of reasearch and as far as I can tell, this is the best program out there that will fit my needs. Mostly because I'm not very computer literate. :) But anyways, just wanted to share so you guys can keep your eyes out for future layouts I plan to post here. Hoping I can get caught up on some of my albums. I still fully intend to continue paper scrapping, but I'm hoping that digi scrapping as well will allow me to get some things accomplished!

Ok, that's enough chatter for today. Thanks for stopping by and remember to check back in a couple of days, I should have some new stuff posted for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment