Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spooky Edwin

So I recently purchased Halloween Edwin (Magnolia Stamp) and wanted to try him out...I love him! So much fun to color and I just think he looks so cute in his Vampire Costume! I don't have any of the Magnolia backgrounds and he looked kind of lonely there on a blank page so I decided to draw my own background. I think it turned out pretty good, but I'll let you be the judge. Of course I colored him with my copics and then I used some more of the paper I got from Michaels (Recollections Halloween Collection). I added some ribbon, brads and a cute little 3D bat sticker. The sentiment is a $1 stamp I picked up from Michaels as well. This card is for sale on Etsy. If you're interested, just click on the link to your left. I'll be adding some more cards later this afternoon. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment