Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Black, White, and Yellow...Oh My!!!




I have two cards for you today...both use the Black, White, and Yellow color scheme. For some reason I'm really into this right now...I just love these three colors together.
For the first card, I used Tilda with Bee stamp from Magnolia. I received this image in a swap and I just LOVE it!!!! I had so much fun coloring the stripes on her shirt. I picked out some scrap patterned paper I had left over from a differnt project and added some ribbon from Hobby Lobby. I then found a couple of prima flowers and added those as well. For some reason the flower is really bright yellow, but it's not quite that bright in person.


For the Second card, I used one of my new stamps from the Greeting Farm. She's called Rain and she is part of a 3 Stamp Set. I just got her in the mail yesterday and I couldn't wait to ink her up! Again, I found some left over patterned paper and added some ribbon also from Hobby Lobby. I really like the way she turned out and I have a feeling she's going to become one of my favorite stamps!




No comments:

Post a Comment